3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMundy's Drive, Heanor
- MODERN THREE STOREY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN AND G/F CLOAKROOM.
- BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE.
- EN SUITE FACILITIES,
- POPULAR AREA CLOSE TO TOWN CENTER AND SCHOOLS
- FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A modern three story semi detached house situated in a great location close to the town, local schools and Shipley Country Park.
benefitting from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Briefly comprising lounge, fitted kitchen and ground floor WC, all three bedrooms are excellent sizes with a family bathroom on the first floor, the bedroom on the second floor has its own shower facility and separate WC. Double width driveway to the front and low maintenance garden to the rear with paving and timber deck.
From our Heanor office proceed via Market Street to the traffic lights turning right onto Ilkeston Road before eventually taking another right onto Mundy's Drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44357841.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.