5 bedroom detached house for saleDoeford Close, Culcheth, Warrington, WA3 4DL
- Good Sized Detached Family Home
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location in Culcheth
- Two Receptions, Home Office & W.C
- Generous Contemporary Kitchen Diner
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Family Bathrooms & Master En-Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
Courtyard Homes are pleased to bring to the market this spacious detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a sought after development within Culcheth Village. The property is within walking distance to the local golf club and catchment area for Twiss Green Primary School & Culcheth High School. The property has plenty of reception and entertaining space with the ground floor comprising of w.c, treatment room/office which could be a fifth bedroom, lounge, second sitting room, kitchen diner and utility. To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms with en-suite to the master and two further family bathrooms. Externally, the rear of the property benefits from not being overlooked, is south facing and mainly laid to lawn with two stone flagged patio areas, separate pebbled play area and is enclosed by fencing and hedgerow for privacy. To the front of the property ample parking space is provided by a driveway leading to a double garage with up and over door, power and lighting. Viewing is essential to appreciate the space this home has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtyard Property Consultants, Culcheth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.