2 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Davids Close, Iver, Bucks
- Immaculately Presented Maisonette
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Private Patio & Rear Garden
- Walking To Shops
- Popular Cul De Sac Location
- Allocated Parking
- Huge Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
Immaculately presented and extremely spacious two double bedroom split level maisonette which backs onto playing fields located in a sought after cul-de-sac within a few minutes walk of local shops and easy access to transport links, schools and motorway networks.
The property has been completely refurbished to a very high standard throughout including a new combination boiler (installed 9 months ago) and re-wiring. The naturally bright accommodation briefly comprises to the first floor an impressive kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integrated appliances, under-floor heating and direct access to a patio area which leads to the private rear garden, good sized lounge and stairs to the second floor accommodation which boasts a surprisingly large master bedroom, second double bedroom and stylish bathroom suite.
Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, allocated parking, a long lease and a private enclosed garden. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44358093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB164011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.