3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurney Road, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £125,000
- Well presented end of terrace house
- Popular location
- Three bedrooms
- Good sized lounge & kitchen/diner
Internal viewings are highly recommended to this well-presented end of terrace house offering spacious accommodation including a lounge, good sized kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A beautifully presented end of terrace house in a popular location offering spacious accommodation. The property offers a cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, walk in storage cupboard.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window,
Lounge 17' 7" plus bay x 11' 6" max into chimney breast recess ( 5.36m plus bay x 3.51m max into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, gas fire to chimney breast with feature fireplace and marble hearth.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 4" x 8' ( 5.59m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for range style cooker with extractor hood over and tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, access to roof space, UPVC double glazed exit door, double radiator, telephone point, space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 10' 6" ( 3.51m max x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing hot water cylinder
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 9' plus door recess ( 2.51m x 2.74m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.06m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to front.
Suite comprising of bath with low flush WC and hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden which is enclosed by a brick wall and picket style fence. There is a pedestrian gate with concrete pathway leading to the entrance door.
Situated to the rear there is a concrete courtyard area leading to a lawned garden with timber garden shed with shrubs to borders. There is a hard standing area with double gates leading to the rear where there is a drift way providing vehicles access.
Please note that the neighbouring property has a right of way access to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44358105.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.