2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNew Road, Catfield, Great Yarmouth
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Double garage
- Large plot
This detached bungalow set on a large plot offering two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, conservatory and a double garage. The property is in need of modernisation but is full of potential and would make a fantastic family/retirement home.
This detached bungalow is set on a large plot offering two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, conservatory and a double garage. The property is in need of modernisation but is full of potential and would make a fantastic family/retirement home. The property is set back off the road with a good size front garden and to the back is a large rear garden split into two sections.
Lounge 18' x 10' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors, electric fire place, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 14' 2" max ( 2.84m x 4.32m max )
Part tiled with a range of fitted wall and base units and work surfaces over, 1/1/2 bowl sink, electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and a radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" max x 10' 11" ( 3.94m max x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 12' ( 2.72m x 3.66m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Part tiled with a three piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin and bath with electric shower over. Double glazed window to the front.
Conservatory 15' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.70m x 2.49m )
With a double glazed window to the front, side and rear, door to the front and rear gardens and a radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44358114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.