3 bedroom terraced house for saleGloucester Road, Maidenhead
- WELL PRESENTED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ROOM FOR EXTENSION (STPP)
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- SHOPS NEARBY
- A MUST SEE
A well presented property in a popular location near to local schools and shops. The most beautiful west facing garden is an absolute gem. Spacious throughout, this is a must see.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" into bay x 12' 7" ( 4.80m into bay x 3.84m )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 10' ( 5.77m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden, oversized sink, work surfaces, tiled floor, t.v. point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer, central heating boiler, radiator, larder cupboard, space for gas cooker and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 12' 6" max ( 3.99m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" max x 8' 8" ( 2.64m max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and power shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., heated towel rail.
Brick paved driveway.
The most sublime west facing garden, beautifully landscaped with a patio terrace and a storage shed leading to a lush lawn, with an arrangement of flower beds and shrubs, enclosed by panel fencing this garden has the added benefits of a strawberry patch and a apple tree and two pear trees, side access.
Outbuilding 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
With power and light and another storage unit.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow road proceeding northward turning right at the garage into Harrow Lane. Proceed along Harrow Lane before turning left into Queensway. Follow Queensway for some distance before Gloucester Road will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44358279.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.