3 bedroom detached house for saleEdencroft, Crewe Road, Nantwich
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- A most impressive detached Edwardian bay-fronted house
- Commanding a stunning elevated position in a well favoured residential location
- Within delightful landscaped gardens and grounds extending to .22 of an acre
- Built in 1928 and retaining a considerable range of original period features and character
- Affording lovley aspects and views, nearby to the town centre
- Attractively appointed and deceptively spacious accommodation to two floors
- UPVC double glazing throughout, gas fired central heating, master bedroom and en-suite shower room
- Two further spacious double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Three or four reception rooms, kitchen, garden room and large laundry/ utility, ground floor cloakroom
- An immensely attractive and appealing house in a superb location nearby to town
A most impressive detached Edwardian bay fronted house commanding an elevated position in a highly sought after position nearby to the town centre, standing in mature grounds and gardens with delightful surroundings, affording considerable character and appeal with a wealth of original features and most deceptively spacious accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44360925.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5512755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.