3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreat Hivings, Chesham
Sold STC £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Diner
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Road Parking & Garage
This stunning three bedroom semi detached home is set in the ever popular Great Hivings Area of Chesham, with access to local schools and amenities.
The property has bright and spacious accommodation throughout and has been upgraded by the current owners, with pleasant, well maintained gardens to the front and rear. Boasting deceptive, beautifully presented accommodation throughout, the property simply must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated and we would advise organising these at the earliest opportunity in order to avoid much disappointment.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' ( 3.78m x 3.35m )
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
Conservatory 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.11m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
Garage 18' 1" x 8' 10" ( 5.51m x 2.69m )
From our office in Market Square proceed along St Mary's Way, turn left at the third roundabout into Broad Street which becomes Berkhampstead Road, at the top turn right into Vale Road, fourth left into Greenway, at the top turn right and right again into Great Hivings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44361300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.