3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Redhill
Sold STC POA
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Victorian Home
- Close to Redhill Town Centre
- Close to Excellent Schools
- Garden with Decking Area
- Chain Free
A THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM home situated in EARLSWOOD. The home benefits from BEING CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS such as St John's Primary School, THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, garden with decking area and is offered to the market CHAIN FREE.
Set in Earlswood is this chain free three double bedroom Victorian home. Earlswood train station is within half a mile for Central London. Redhill train station is also close by. If it is schools you are after you have Earlswood Infant school, St. John's Primary School and St Joseph's to name a few.
Redhill town centre is a short walk and is undergoing transformation as we speak.
The ground floor benefits from through lounge/dining room, kitchen and bathroom.
The rear garden is great for sun and is laid to lawn with a beautiful decking area, ideal when entertaining in the summer.
On the first floor you have three double bedrooms with loft access which subject to planning could become another bedroom.
For a first family home you cannot go wrong especially being situated in the sought after Earlswood location!
Through Lounge/dining Room
Staircase To First Floor
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44361306.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.