4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Traditional Semi Detached
- Four Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Lounge. Fitted Kitchen Diner. Conservatory
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Outbuilding (suitable for parking). Off Road Parking. Gardens
Early viewing is recommended of this SPACIOUS EXTENDED traditional Semi Detached which comprises: lounge, fitted kitchen diner, conservatory, ground floor bathroom and FOUR BEDROOMS with en suite to the master to the first floor. Gardens to the front and rear, outbuilding & off road parking.
This SPACIOUS EXTENDED traditional Semi Detached property is conveniently situated for this market town which provides good local schools, sports and leisure facilities together with local shopping, there is also easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and also to the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby. In brief the accommodation comprises: lounge, fitted kitchen diner, conservatory, ground floor bathroom, FOUR BEDROOMS, en suite to the master to the first floor. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, an outbuilding and off road parking.
Access to the property is gained via:
Timber Entrance Door:
Having stairs to the first floor accommodation; central heating radiator; tiled flooring; doors off to:
Lounge: 18' x 11' 3" ( 5.49m x 3.43m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; feature oval window to the front elevation; feature fireplace housing an open hearth; patio doors leading into dining conservatory; central heating radiator.
Kitchen Diner: 12' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.56m )
Comprising one and half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surface above; space for a Range style oven; plumbing for dishwasher; further appliance space; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; central heating boiler; double glazed window to the side elevation; understairs storage; leading into:
Conservatory: 14' 1" x 11' 7" max ( 4.29m x 3.53m max )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; French doors leading out to the garden; central heating radiator; tiled flooring; patio doors leading into the lounge.
Having plumbing for washing machine; leading to:
Ground Floor Bathroom:
Having bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; loft access; cupboard housing the hot water tank; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' max x 11' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 3.53m max )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Having enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to side elevation; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 11' 3" max x 11' 1" ( 3.43m max x 3.38m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; built in wardrobe; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 10' 8" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.25m max x 2.06m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a central pathway giving access to the front garden which has flower and shrub plantings. Side access leads to the rear garden which has patio area and laid predominantly to lawn with flower and shrub plantings. The rear access leads to the outbuilding and the off road parking. There is shared rear access passing the Pentecostal Church which in turn leads onto High Street.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office, turn left into High Street, proceeding along High Street taking a left hand turn into Manor Road where the property can be found on the left hand side, denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44361342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.