3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalmer Way, Enbrook Valley, Folkestone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Sea views from the front bedrooms
- Sought after location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
In a popular elevated position is this impressive three bedroom home with a 22ft lounge running from front to back with a view of the sea from the front window. There is double glazing and gas central heating which means you can move straight in and put your own mark on the house more or less straight away.This home would make an ideal first purchase as well as lending itself as buy to let property perfectly.The location is most convenient also, lending itself for Sandgate, Folkestone or Cheriton within minutes.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Dining Room: 11'6 x 7'10 (3.51m x 2.39m)
- Lounge: 22'11 x 10'9 (6.99m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 7'9 (3.53m x 2.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 11'0 (4.02m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 9'3 (4.02m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 7'6 (2.87m x 2.29m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44361840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.