4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDowne Hall, Bedford Place, Bridport, Dorset
- A very spacious quality character style Semi-Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room, Bathroom
- 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility, Cloakroom
- Detached Double Garage
- Secluded Gardens. Delightful Communal Parkland of about 5 Acres
- Private & peaceful setting yet close to the town centre
4 Bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility, Cloakroom, Reception Hall. Gas-Fired Central Heating. Double Glazed Windows. Detached Double Garage. Parking. Secluded Gardens.
Rose Cottage is a stone built semi-detached house set within the Downe Hall Estate. Downe Hall is a substantial Grade II* Listed Georgian mansion which was built in 1789 and the land within which the hall is set has been recognised by the English Heritage under the 'Historic Parks & Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England'. Downe Hall was re-developed by the well known local and award winning builders, C.G. Fry & Son Ltd, about 18 years ago involving the conversion of the main house into 5 superior properties, refurbishment of the original lodge and various cottages, together with 8 new character properties, sympathetically designed within the 5 acre parkland grounds.
6 Downe Hall has attractive part natural stone elevations and was built in 1999. The accommodation is extremely well presented with an excellent specification including gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. There is an attractive oak fitted kitchen and quality bathroom fittings.
Outside there is a detached double garage, together with off road parking and delightful secluded gardens with access to communal parkland.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial quality character style semi-detached house, in a unique parkland setting, close to the town centre.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS
The house stands elevated and enjoys attractive views to the south over the communal parkland grounds with seasonal town views.
There is a good sized driveway leading to a
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
The private gardens are enclosed behind a range of hedges and shrubs with the rear garden enjoying good privacy and pleasant views over the adjoining fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44361882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI160366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.