2 bedroom apartment for sale73A Drayton Park, Islington, London, N5
- Two Bed / Two Bath Apartment
- Good internal condition
- Top floor (5th) with lift access
- 892 sq ft (approx.)
- Private Terrace with separate balcony
- SMEG white goods
- Bicycle storage facility
- Close to underground and mainline stations
- Reference: 3353560
- Energy Efficiency Rating - E
A rare opportunity to purchase a penthouse-style two bedroom, two bathroom apartment within the Drayton Park development. Comprising over 890 sq ft, the property features an expansive private terrace which provides an extra dimension to urban living. The property comprises a sizable reception and dining room leading onto the exterior space, open-plan kitchen fitted with quality fixtures and appliances to include granite work surfaces and SMEG dishwasher, washer-dryer and fridge freezer, two generously sized bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite bathroom and access to a private balcony. The second bedroom has access to a separate bathroom. The development features video-phone entry security system, communal gardens and bicycle storage facilities. Situated moments from Arsenal tube and Drayton Park mainline stations the location offers impressive journey times into the City and West End. A viewing is highly recommended as we expect this unique property to sell quickly. Images for example purposes only. Energy Efficiency Rating – E.
Property ref: 121_2481_3353560
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44362161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3353560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.