2 bedroom terraced house for saleAncient Way, Salisbury
Sold STC £220,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Local Amenities
A fantastic two double bedroom house situated in the sought after area of Harnham close to the Hospital, local amenities and within walking distance to the City Centre. The property features two allocated parking spaces, cloakroom, lounge with doors leading into the garden.
Ancient Way is located on Rowbarrow Gardens which is a small and popular residential area close to the District Hospital and approximately a mile away from the City Centre. Local amenities include a Nisa shop and petrol station with shop. The cathedral city of Salisbury has an excellent shopping centre, market and recreational facilities which include a theatre, cinema, arts centre and leisure centre. Salisbury also has a main line railway station serving London (Waterloo).
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to first floor, radiator. Doors to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.
Double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
Lounge 16' x 13' 7" max ( 4.88m x 4.14m max )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the garden, understairs cupboard, television point, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' ( 2.59m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, combi boiler, door to entrance hall.
Doors to Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 11' max ( 4.14m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, telephone point, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 9' 7" ( 4.14m max x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, television point radiator.
bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
Rear Garden : With lawn and decking area, shed. Side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44362260.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.