2 bedroom flat for saleThe Croft, Wormley, Broxbourne
Sold STC £220,000
- CHAIN FREE
- Two Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Large Lounge
- Popular Location
- Broxbourne School atchment
- Walking Distance of Broxbourne Station
An opportunity to acquire this well presented good size two bedroom first floor apartment situated in this popular and rarely available residential development situated just off The Croft in Wormley. Offered for sale Chain Free an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
Situated in a popular residential location on the Wormley/Broxbourne borders we are pleased to offer for sale this excellent size two bedroom first floor apartment that has been refurbished within the last two years. The property is offered for sale Chain Free and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Two built in storage cupboards, radiator, security entrance phone handset.
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 2" ( 5.31m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
Comprehensively re- fitted with a matching range of cream high gloss wall and base units, with extensive wood preparation surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas oven with extractor hood over, tiled splash backs. Space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing recently fitted combi boiler, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, fully fitted with a white suite comprising low level flush w.c, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and hand rinser, shower over, vanity unit with inset sink and cupboard below, fully tiled floor and walls.
The property benefits from residents parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.