2 bedroom terraced house for saleDunlin, Main Street, Ravenglass, Cumbria
Under Offer £240,000
- CHARMING COTTAGE IN LAKE DISTRICT NATIONAL PARK
- LOUNGE, FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- ENERGY RATING C
If you want to live by the sea and be on holiday all the year round, then this is the property for you. This fabulous cottage, in the picturesque village of Ravenglass, the only coastal village in the Lake District National Park, is ready to move furniture into immediately. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms one with en suite shower room and a family bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The front outside area has parking, small garden and decked patio area. To the rear is an entirely decked area with incredible sea views and private access to the beach. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Energy rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44362428.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Whitehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.