3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Stourmouth, Canterbury, Kent
Offers in Excess of
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- 3 BED SEMI-DETACHED - WELL PRESENTED
- CONSERVATORY & APPROX 90ft REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE KITCHEN & BATHROOM
Regal Estates offer for sale this three bedroom extended semi-detached house tucked away off the road within the sought after village of East Stourmouth. The property has undergone extension and modernisation and benefits from a living room, dining room with vaulted roof, fitted contemporary style kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, double glazed conservatory, three first floor bedrooms, family bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle and landscaped gardens to rear and paved area to the front.
This well presented home boasts double glazing and gas fired central heating and further features include parking for several cars and approximately 90ft rear garden with paved patio, lawned area, variety of plants and shrubs and timber built workshop/shed. Viewing of this property is highly recommended to fully appreciated what's on offer, so call to book an appointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN090056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Sandwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.