2 bedroom bungalow for saleBath Road, Eston, TS6
Offers in Excess of
- FULLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 16FT MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE HIGH GLOSS UNITS
- AMPLE PARKING WITH DRIVE AND DETACHED GARAGE
- RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- FULL NEW REWIRE AND HEATING SYSTEM WITH POTTERTON BOILER
- RECENTLY FITTED CARPETS AND FLOORING
- RECENTLY FITTED ALARM SYSTEM
This stunning deceptively spacious two bedroomed bungalow which has been completely refurbished with a stunning fitted kitchen and an elegant lounge to the front elevation to the rear is two double bedrooms and a smart white bathroom suite.
To arrange a viewing this superb property please contact Bernadette Harris Estate Agents on 01642 464433.
ENERGY RATING;C 70
FULLY REFURBISHED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
16FT MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE HIGH GLOSS UNITS
AMPLE PARKING WITH DRIVE AND DETACHED GARAGE
RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
FULL NEW REWIRE AND HEATING SYSTEM WITH POTTERTON BOILER
RECENTLY FITTED CARPETS AND FLOORING
RECENTLY FITTED ALARM SYSTEM
5.03m x 3.02m
Featuring a range of modern white high gloss base and wall units with contrasting work surface, Lamona black ceramic hob and oven with stainless steel extract canopy, black splash back tiles, Lamona stainless steel inset sink with mixer tap, upvc entrance door with upvc double glazed window to side elevation, spotlights to ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
4.8m x 3.6m
Comprising of upvc double glazed window, double gas central heating radiator and coving.
3.86m x 3.12m
With French doors to rear and gas central heating radiator.
3.45m x 2.8m
With upvc double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with Mira shower over and folding screen, wash hand basin and pedestal, low level w/c, chrome heated towel rail, cream ceramic tiles to wall, spotlights to ceiling and upvc double glazed window.
Full enclosed gardens with paved patio and raised turfed area to the rear. Pebbled front for easy maintenance and drive for ample parking leading to the detached garage with up and over door.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.