3 bedroom terraced house for saleSycamore Street, Rhydyfelin, Pontypridd, CF37 5NB
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING -COMBI
**A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME WITH SOUTH FACING GARDEN, REFITTED KITCHEN & REFITTED BATHROOM**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom terraced house in Rhydyfelin, Pontypridd. Situated close to local amenities, this lovely property comprises of an entrance hall, front facing spacious lounge, large re-fitted kitchen/dining room with access to rear lobby and re-fitted downstairs bathroom.
To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms with bedroom one benefiting from built in wardrobes.
Externally this property boasts a large south facing rear garden that has been landscaped and off road parking to the front via a block paved driveway
Further benefits include, a newly installed combination boiler and uPVC double glazing.
**EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL**
Accommodation is spread across 2 floors and comprises:
* HALL: 1.04m x 0.94m (3' 5" x 3' 1")
* LOUNGE: 3.91m x 3.94m (12' 10" x 12' 11")
* KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 4.98m x 2.9m (16' 4" x 9' 6")
* REAR LOBBY: 1.98m x 0.86m (6' 6" x 2' 10")
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 1.96m x 2.24m (6' 5" x 7' 4")
* LANDING AREA: 3.66m (max) x 0.86m (12' x 2' 10")
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.96m (min) x 2.95m (13' x 9' 8")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.51m x 2.92m (8' 3" x 9' 7")
* BEDROOM THREE: 2.36m x 2.92m (7' 9" x 9' 7")
* FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
* REAR GARDEN (south facing)
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.