3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAerodrome Road, Hawkinge, Folkestone, Kent
Sold STC £235,000
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- 2 reception rooms
- Very large rear garden
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Situated in the heart of Hawkinge, offering something rather different t the more commonly found new build, this 1930s house will cater perfectly for family needs. Most notably, this home's very generous garden will ensure children can play to their hearts' content allowing space for a den, a trampoline and more whilst still giving the adults a place to relax and unwind.With a versatile nature, two reception rooms front and back, one flowing in to the conservatory, give you all the reception space to suit your needs. Three bedrooms provide the sleeping arrangements and with a little tlc inside and out this home will doubt be something rather special.
What the Owner says:
It will come as no surprise that this home's garden was a big attraction when we decided to buy it. The children have all the space they need in a safe and private environment that the adults could also enjoy.Since living here we have added the conservatory which now makes the rear reception areas a more family, day space and the lounge an evening snug.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'3 x 12'1 (4.65m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 13'1 x 10'5 (3.99m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 12'10 x 12'1 (3.91m x 3.69m)
- Conservatory: 11'0 x 8'5 (3.36m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 7'7 (3.74m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'10 (3.46m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 7'10 (2.77m x 2.39m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44370420.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.