2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOld Shoreham Road, Portslade, BRIGHTON
- Ground floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Large living room
- Seperate kitchen
- Parking on a first come first served basis
- Modern bathroom
- Gas heatind and Double glazing
- Good decorative order
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this bright and spacious two double bedroom ground floor flat with large living room and seperate kitchen. The flat is well presented and enjoys gas heating and double glazed windows and in addition there is parking on a first come first served basis.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this bright and spacious flat situated on the ground floor of this sought after purpose built block. The flat has well laid out accomodation including a entrance hall, large living room with space for both dining and livimg areas, seperate well fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and a comtempoary bathroom with white suite and chrome fittings. Located to the rear of the building there are parking spaces which are on a first come first served basis. The flat is offered for sale in good decorative order and with features including gas central heating and double glazed windows. Internal inspection strongly reccomended.
The entrance hall has laminate flooring, various fitted cupboards and an entry phone.
Lounge 20' 4" x 10' 9" ( 6.20m x 3.28m )
The lounge is a good size with space for dining and living areas, it comprising of a large double glazed window, a radiator and laminate flooring
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.06m )
White base cupboards and drawers with matching eye level cupboards. The kitchen has space for a cooker and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. The work surfaces have a roll edge and have an inset stainless steel sink. The room has tiled flooring and splash backs and has a double glazed window
Bedroom 1 17' 11" x 9' 9" ( 5.46m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 has Laminate flooring, smooth finish walls and ceiling and a fitted cupboard radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 2 has space for a double bed and bedroom furniture, smooth finish walls and ceiling and a large double glazed window
White suite with low level w/c, twin grip pannelled bath and sink set in the vanity unit. The bathroom has a double glazed window with obscure glass, tiled walls and a heated chrome towel rail
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.