4 bedroom detached house for saleAddlestone
- Extended family home.
- Lounge in excess of 21 feet and second reception room.
- Fitted kitchen with space for a table.
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
- Large conservatory.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower.
- Two further double bedrooms and a single.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Off road parking for several cars.
This detached and extended family home now offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and has an abundance of living space with a lounge, kitchen- breakfast room, children's playroom and an impressive conservatory.
The entrance hall gives access to both reception rooms with the main lounge being in excess of 21 feet in length, this leads to the kitchen-breakfast room and in turn to the utility room. The fitted kitchen has ample storage and work surfaces as well as space for a breakfast table. The second reception room is currently used as a children's play room however, this would be an ideal space for a home office or, for those with older children, a media room. To the rear is a large conservatory which doubles as a family area and dining room.
Upstairs we find the four bedrooms and two bathrooms, the main double bedroom has an array of built in wardrobes as well as its own en-suite shower room. The three remaining bedrooms, two further doubles and a single, are serviced by the family bathroom.
Back to the ground floor there is a separate toilet whilst the utility room has space for white goods in addition to access to the rear garden. To the front there is off road parking for several cars with gated access to the rear garden.
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44371632.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 373911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Haw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.