5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Walpole Highway, Wisbech
- Detached period house dating back to 1890's
- Three reception rooms and sun room
- Five double bedrooms, 2 en-suites & two bathrooms
- Kitchen & separate utility area
- Landscaped gardens, a garage, carport & parking
Being offered with no upward chain this substantial detached period property dating back to the 1890's boasts spacious accommodation throughout. There is beautiful landscaped gardens,a garage with stairs leading to the storage rooms above, a carport and vast block weave parking area.
Positioned in the popular village of Walpole Highway offering easy access to Wisbech & Kings Lynn this substantial period property dating back to the 1890's offers versatile and spacious accommodation throughout and must be viewed to appreciate.
The property comprises an entrance hall with an opening to the dining room, a large lounge with a fireplace for an open fire and there is a family room. All of these rooms boast sash windows. The sun room enjoys views over looking the rear gardens and French doors leading out to the patio area. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and has a built-in electric oven, hob and dishwasher. The kitchen has an opening to the separate utility area. Completing the ground floor is the bathroom comprising a three piece suite and shower cubicle. On the first floor there are 5 double bedrooms, two of which boast modern en-suite shower rooms and there is also a further bathroom.
Externally there is a vast parking area accessed via electric double gates, a double garage with stairs leading to the storage area above and a carport with a pedestrian gate to the front. Steps lead down to the beautifully manicures lawns boasting a wide variety of flowers, shrubs and trees which are set to beds and borders. There is also a brick weave path to the BBQ area with a tiled roof.
Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate all this superb home has to offer.
Dining Area 13' 4" max x 12' 10" ( 4.06m max x 3.91m )
Lounge 14' 3" max x 26' 2" max ( 4.34m max x 7.98m max )
Garden Room 11' 7" max x 13' 10" max ( 3.53m max x 4.22m max )
Family Room 15' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.56m )
Bathroom 8' 10" max x 7' 10" ( 2.69m max x 2.39m )
Kitchen 15' 5" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.70m max x 3.28m max )
Utility 6' narrowing to x 9' 9" ( 1.83m narrowing to x 2.97m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 13' 6" max ( 3.94m x 4.11m max )
En-Suite 4' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.37m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 13' 6" max ( 3.94m x 4.11m max )
En-Suite 7' 1" x 4' 9" ( 2.16m x 1.45m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 16' maximum ( 2.77m x 4.88m maximum )
Bedroom 4 11' 3" x 11' 6" max ( 3.43m x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 5 15' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.62m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 12' 3" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.73m max x 2.39m max )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Lynn Road & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout continue straight on. At the next major roundabout take the second exit and continue to the next roundabout and turn left onto the A47 signposted Kings Lynn. Continue along and take the first slip road left. At the junction turn right and head over the flyover. Continue into the village of Walpole Highway and the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44372010.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.