3 bedroom detached house for saleLoseby Close, Rushden
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Excellent location
- Fantastic living space
- Off road parking & garage
First class location for an ideal family home !!!!
Welcome to the market this wonderful three bedroom link-detached family home, situated within close proximity to Whitefriars Infant and Junior School.
** Call now to arrange a viewing **
Obscure double glazed door to front aspect, obscure double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring, obscure double glazed sliding doors to entrance hall.
Obscure double glazed sliding door to front aspect, radiator, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, wc, part tiled.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 15' 6" max ( 4.62m max x 4.72m max )
Two double glazed windows to side and front aspect, radiator, tv point, fireplace with gas fire, wall lights, coving to ceiling, dado rail.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors to side aspect, tv point, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric cooker, radiator, plumbing for dishwasher, two built in storage cupboards, door to dining room.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall and base units, sink, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, doors to garage and WC.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" to fitted wardrobe x 11' 6" ( 3.84m to fitted wardrobe x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 1" plus recess ( 3.25m x 3.07m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tv point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling.
Lawned frontage, driveway to side providing off road parking leading to driveway. Paved pathway stepping up to front door.
Large wrap around rear garden fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn, paved area, door leading to utility room, summer house, pedestrian side access. See photos.
Up and over doors, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44372076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.