4 bedroom terraced house for saleRottingdean Place, Falmer Road, Rottingdean, Brighton
PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT.
GUIDE PRICE: £600,000 - £625,000.
KING & CHASEMORE are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom, three storey terraced house situated in a private gated exclusive development known as 'Rottingdean Place'. Formerly the site of a convent which was developed into a luxury development of 14 houses, and 43 apartments in 1986, and offers the benefit of beautifully maintained communal gardens and grounds set within seventeen acres, giving stunning downland and coastal views, a tennis court, driving range, swimming pool, gym, sauna complex, guest suite, car wash area, clothes drying area, visitor's parking area, and a security lodge with an electronic gated security main front entrance. The house comprises: entrance hall, 14' dining room, 13' kitchen, 7' separate ultility room , downstairs separate WC, first floor 22' main living room, ( with downland views), , four bedrooms, en-suite bathroom to master bedroom and further additional family bathroom suite. Outside to the front is a driveway area leading to the integral garage, whilst to the rear is a lawned 46' rear garden area with a selection of flowers and shrubs, with gate to the rear giving access out onto the rear communal gardens and grounds, giving picturesque farmland and down land views. RARELY AVAILABLE. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED.
• FOUR BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
• EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
• 22' FIRST FLOOR LIVING ROOM,( WITH PICTURESQUE FARMLAND/DOWNLAND VIEWS)
• 14' SEPARATE DINING ROOM
• 7' SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
• 13' KITCHEN.
• FOUR BEDROOMS
• EN-SUITE BATHROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
• ADDITIONAL FAMILY BATHROOM. DOWNSTAIRS SEPARATE WC
• DRIVEWAY. 22' INTEGRAL GARAGE
• 46' REAR GARDEN WITH GATE BACKING ONTO COMMUNAL GROUNDS
• SWIMMING POOL/GYM/SAUNA COMPLEX.
• TENNIS COURT
• DRIVING RANGE AREA
• CAR WASH AREA
• COMMUNAL DRYING AREA
• ESTATE MANAGER
• VISITORS PARKING AREA
• BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED EXTENSIVE GROUNDS/GARDENS
• ELECTRONIC GATED ENTRANCE
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44372655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRN160145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.