1 bedroom detached house for saleFen Road, Toynton All Saints, Spilsby
Sold STC £115,000
- DETACHED HOLIDAY LET
- CONVERTED WESLEYAN CHAPEL
- DOUBLE HEIGHT CEILING TO LIVING AREA
- LIVING AREA, FITTED KITCHEN & MEZZANINE BEDROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARDENS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
This former Wesleyan Chapel has been stunningly converted to provide a 52 week per annum holiday let potential with no single occupancy to be present in the property for longer than 3 months at a time (see Agents Note). This beautifully presented and unique property really MUST be viewed.
A ONE BEDROOM HOLIDAY LET IN THE FORM OF A BEAUTIFULLY CONVERTED WESLEYAN CHAPEL WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDENS.
Having a feature rear Oak entrance door, with exposed brickwork and wall mounted coat hooks, leading though to the Kitchen Area.
Kitchen Area 9' 5" approx x 4' 11" approx ( 2.87m approx x 1.50m approx )
Having a well appointed kitchen with roll edge work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, under cupboard lighting, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob and illuminated extractor fan above, tiled floor with under floor heating, exposed Oak lintel, with bespoke secondary glazed window, ceiling mounted lighting.
Living Area 15' 2" in total x 13' 3" to centre of brick wall ( 4.62m in total x 4.04m to centre of brick wall )
With Welsh slate flooring with under floor heating, clear view log burner with exposed flue and exposed brickwork curved feature wall behind. Triple aspect secondary glazed windows and a further Velux rooflights. TV aerial point, wall mounted lighting, further eye level wall mounted mood spotlights.
Inner Lobby Area
With wall mounted under floor heating thermostat, Oak door to built-in storage cupboard with shelf within, Oak door leading through to the Bathroom. Carpeted Stairs featuring inset porthole LED lights leading to mezzanine level bedroom.
With a Contemporary 4 piece suite comprising reduced sized panel bath with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment, large walk -in shower cubicle with modern glitter effect marine boards and wall mounted Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, WC, tiled floor, heated towel rail, ceiling recessed LED lighting.
Mezzanine Level Bedroom 9' 6" approx x 12' 1" maximum into recess ( 2.90m approx x 3.68m maximum into recess )
Carpeted bedroom with balcony view to living room area below, Velux rooflight (fire escape) window enjoying expansive views over open farmland, lighting, built-in wardrobe with storage space and Welsh slate floor.
Having been converted to provide beautiful living accommodation this property benefits from Welsh slate flooring fitted throughout the ground floor, bespoke secondary glazing fitted throughout, Oak doors, an exposed brickwork curved feature wall and clear view log burner and a double height ceiling in the Living Area
Potential purchasers should be aware that this property is offered for sale as a 52 weeks per year holiday let which cannot be occupied for longer than 3 months at a time. The Vendor informs that Agent that prospective purchasers should be aware that occupancy of the property for periods longer than 3 months at any one time will require an application to East Lindsey District Council to remove this condition.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44373345.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.