2 bedroom maisonette for saleThirlmere Avenue, Burnham
Offers in Excess of
- First Floor Maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Own private garden
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Close to Burnham Train Station with future crossrail 2019
Situated in the popular residential Priory Estate is this two double bedroom first floor flat benefiting from a long lease and ideal for a first time buyer or investment buyer. The property has two double bedrooms and own private garden. Highly recommended.
A first floor maisonette with its own private rear garden, two double bedrooms and within walking distance of Burnham Train Station, local schools and amenities.
Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches. The M4 (jct 7) is approximately 3 miles distant, as is the M40 (jct 2) and these in turn provide access to the M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. British Rail connections to Paddington are available from Burnham and Maidenhead.
Door to side, cupboard, window to side, radiator, loft hatch.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 5" max. ( 4.98m x 3.18m max. )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators. television point.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 4" max. ( 2.87m x 2.84m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 6" max. ( 3.68m x 3.20m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 5" max. ( 3.45m x 3.18m max. )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, wc, wash hand basin,
Mainly lawn area, outside tap, seating area, two brick storage sheds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44373426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.