4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lane, Alverstoke
Withdrawn from Market £334,950
- Mews style detached house
- Favoured Alverstoke location
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms
- Requires some updating and modernisation
- Spacious layout internally
- Quiet backwater spot
- Walking distance to water front
- Ideal lock up and leave property
- Southely aspect private rear garden
- No forward chain
A SUPER DETACHED HOUSE built with a 'Mews' style elevation, incorporating useful and clever SECURE CAR PORT PARKING. Internally there are a 4 WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS, including a LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH GENEROUS EN-SUITE, a family bathroom completes the accommodation on the first floor. On the ground floor there is a twin aspect through lounge with SLIDING PATIO DOORS opening out onto the rear garden, there is also a dining area, cloakroom and kitchen with space for breakfast table. Externally there is an enclosed hard landscaped GARDEN WHICH HAS A SOUTHERLY ASPECT and parking. The property has been rented for a number of years and could ideally benefit from from some modernisation, but is a WONDERFUL BLANK CANVAS to create a wonderful home. Situated in a quiet backwater of this POPULAR VILLAGE, it would ideally suit somebody who wanted a lock up and leave space, whilst spending time away. It is offered for sale with no forward chain and appointments to view can be made through SBK on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44374476.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7175866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.