4 bedroom detached house for saleSovereign Close, Braintree
Sold STC £375,000
- Spacious Four Bedroom House
- Popular Kings Park Development
- Close to Local Primary School
- Good Access to the A120
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Driveway and Garage
**GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £390,000** A spacious four bedroom detached house situated in a secluded area on the popular Kings Park development with good access to A120 and within walking distance to Lyons Hall primary school.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, utility room, four bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. The property also benefit from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, driveway and garage.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors leading to;
Opaque double glazed window to front, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' x 13' ( 4.88m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, two radiators.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Double glazed French doors to conservatory, radiator, laminate flooring.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Upvc sealed unit with windows to all sides, French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for range cooker, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Double glazed door and window to side, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 13' 4" max x 10' 4" ( 4.06m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, two built in wardrobes.
Opaque double glazed window to side, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 8' 8" ( 3.78m max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 7" max ( 2.92m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to three, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" max x 8' 6" ( 2.72m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold shower mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Driveway to the front, shrub and tree borders, integral garage with up and over door, gated side access to the rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, tree and shrub borders, enclosed panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44374566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR101803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.