3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBraemar Croft, South Hiendley, BARNSLEY
Sold STC £140,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Dormer bungalow
- Large gardens
Situated in a sought after, cul de sac position is this deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed, semi detached dormer bungalow with gas central heating, double glazing where stated, conservatory, drive & garage, larger than average gardens, workshop and further storage rooms. An early viewing is essential
Situated in a sought after, cul de sac position is this deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed, semi detached dormer bungalow with gas central heating, double glazing where stated, conservatory, drive & garage, larger than average gardens, workshop and further storage rooms. An early viewing is essential.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing, storage cupboard, dado rail to half height, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door with matching side window.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 9" x 14' 2" max narrowing to 10' 11" into recess ( 6.93m x 4.32m max narrowing to 3.33m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, a timber fire surround, radiator, front facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French style doors with matching side windows.
Conservatory 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
There is laminate flooring, side and rear facing double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 10' 7" ( 3.33m max x 3.23m )
Having coving to the ceilng, a range of fitted wall and base units finished in Oak effect, extractor hood, one and a half bowl sink, four ring electric hob, tiled splash backs, tongue and groove panelling to the walls, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, space for fridge freezer, rear facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed entrance door.
There is a front facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, tiling to the floor, downlights to the ceiling, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.21m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
There is a dado rail to half height and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom One 11' 7" to wardrobe fronts x 11' 1" max ( 3.53m to wardrobe fronts x 3.38m max )
With a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
There is eaves storage, access to the loft, radiator and a side facing double glazed window. This room has sloping ceilings with restricted head height in some areas.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with shrub borders, there is a drive providing off street parking for several vehicles and a single garage, workshop and store rooms. To the rear of the property is a larger than average garden with lawn, patio, shrubs and trees.
From the centre of South Hiendley proceed along George Street, turn right on to Tun Lane and then right again on to Braemar Croft where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44374653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.