2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlosthorpe Manor, Ashwicken, King's Lynn
- Well presented semi-detached house
- Popular village location
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & conservatory
- Parking & garage
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented semi-detached house in a popular village location. The good sized accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and a garage.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a semi-detached house in a popular village location. The good sized accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and a garage.
Entrance door to:
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 4" including stairs ( 4.70m x 4.06m including stairs )
UPVC double glazed window to front, night storage heater, electric fire to fireplace, television point, laminate floor, stairs to first floor with cupboard beneath.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, double glazed window to rear, door to conservatory, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven with ceramic hob, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, built in slim line dishwasher, night storage heater.
Conservatory 13' 9" max x 13' 3" ( 4.19m max x 4.04m )
L shaped room.
Of UPVC construction, night storage heater.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 10" min extending to 13' 3" max into recess ( 3.45m x 3.00m min extending to 4.04m max into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, night storage heater, built in cupboard, television aerial.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' into recess narrowing to 6' 7" min ( 3.71m x 2.44m into recess narrowing to 2.01m min )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, night storage heater.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, thermostatic towel radiator, bath with electric shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, tiled splashbacks, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
There is a lawned garden to the rear with a decked area, patio and outside tap.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.64m )
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44374683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.