3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFfordd Y Berllan, Towyn
- Exquisitley designed three bedroom semi detached house
- Superior modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Lounge, dining room and conservatory
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Detached garage plus additional off street parking
- lovely residential location
Relax in the sublime surroundings of this exquisite property which has been expertly and tastefully renovated by the present owners, to now offer luxurious accommodation both inside and out. Occupying a prime and sought after location this delectable property briefly affords three bedrooms (bedroom one with en-suite), a lounge and separate dining room, a superior modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances, a luxurious bathroom with jacuzzi plus a custom built conservatory, a detached garage and large but well manicured and practically maintenance free gardens. This remarkable family home will pleasantly fulfill your dreams if you seek that touch of luxury in your search for a perfect home! To secure an internal viewing please call us on 01492 535222 or 01745 591811
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44375385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6454340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LL Estates, Rhuddlan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.