3 bedroom detached house for saleSaw Mill Road, Colchester
Sold STC £280,000
- Modern Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Close To Town Centre
This beautifully presented three bedroom detached house is situated within close proximity of Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms, en suite shower room, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Lounge / Diner 17' max x 15' 7" max ( 5.18m max x 4.75m max )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors to rear garden, two radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 8' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.92m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, wooden work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washer/dryer, vinyl flooring, radiator, inset spotlights, double glazed windows to side and rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 9' 7" max x 9' 5" max ( 2.92m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Modern white three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with tiled surround, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 9' 6" ( 3.96m max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 4" max ( 3.07m x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Modern white three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is laid to artificial turf with paved areas, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a shed with power and light connected. There is a gate providing side access.
To the side of the property there is a shingled driveway providing off road parking for approximately two cars.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, at the traffic lights turn right onto Brook Street, at the mini roundabout turn left onto Saw Mill Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44375700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.