2 bedroom bungalow for salePrincess Avenue, Rhos on Sea, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL28
- No chain
- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living space
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Recently renovated to a high standard by current owners
- Garage and ample off road parking
- Well maintained and presented front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Beresford Adams are pleased to announce for sale this recently refurbished detached bungalow. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, two double bedrooms, bathroom with separate WC, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen and a storeroom/utility room. The property also benefits from recently renewed central heating system, double glazing, new roof, rewiring, ample off road parking with an attached garage, well presented front and rear gardens with a slightly raised decked seating area at the rear. The property is being sold with no ongoing chain and viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what this lovely home has to offer.
Situated within the popular Rhos On Sea area, walking distance to the local shops, services, amenities, the surrounding towns and villages. Easy access to the A55 expressway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44376219.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COW160284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams, Colwyn Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.