3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHatford, Faringdon
- Sited on a large plot approximately 0.5 acre with views over open countryside
- Excellent potential to extend and or improve
- Good sized kitchen/breakfast room with AGA
- Sitting room with woodburner
- Large garden room/conservatory
- Generous modern en suite shower
- Refitted family bathroom
- Dining room
- Double garage, plus parking and turning for a number of vehicles
- No onward chain
A rare and excellent opportunity to acquire chain free, a spacious detached property on a large plot of around 0.5 of an acre, in a superb semi-rural location, yet just over a mile (1.2) from amenities and good road links; with outstanding far reaching views to the front and rear over open countryside and the famous White Horse Hill.
The spacious and versatile accommodation is presented in tidy and well maintained order throughout, comprising of a modern kitchen/breakfast room with built in electric AGA, a store/utility room, a good sized sitting room featuring a wood burning stove; separate dining room and a large double glazed garden room/conservatory. Further benefits include 3 good sized bedrooms (1 of which could easily be divided into 2), a large modern en suite shower room and a refitted family bathroom. Situated in a very large plot, to the front the property offers a good sized garden c. 50' x 72' with open views over the surrounding countryside, as well as parking and turning for a number of vehicles leading to an attached double garage. To the rear, the property boasts a generous garden extending to c. 170' x 75', mainly laid to lawn, providing delightful views towards the North Wessex Downs and White Horse Hill.
The property, although very well cared for over the years, provides an excellent opportunity to explore the possibilities of enlargement, enhancement or re-modelling, subject to individual requirements and the usual compliances.
Mains water, sewerage and electricity connected.
Economy 7 electric AGA.
Oil fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44376312.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26511434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.