2 bedroom flat for saleCastle Street, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5
Sold STC £170,000
- Beautifully Presented Lower Apartment
- Rarely Available
- Highly Sought After Location
- Bright And Spacious Lounge Diner
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Private Gardens To The Rear
* This is a rarely available main door ground floor apartment forming part of a divided traditional villa offering beautifully presented spacious accommodation all on the one level with private gardens to front and rear.
* Situated in a highly sought after established residential area within walking distance to the Esplanade, Harbour and central Broughty Ferry which offers a vibrant range of local amenities.
* Unique opportunity suited to a range of buyers from young professionals to those seeking an ideal retirement base.
* Bright and spacious lounge diner
* Contemporary modern fitted kitchen featuring range style cooker
* 2 bedrooms
* Bathroom featuring 3 piece suite with shower over bath
* Double glazing and gas central heating
* Private gardens and external store
This is a rarely available main door ground floor apartment forming part of a divided traditional villa offering beautifully presented spacious accommodation all on the one level with private gardens to front and rear. The property has been sympathetically and extensively modernised by the current owner retaining a number of fine period features, with accommodation comprising:- bright and spacious lounge diner with feature fireplace, open to well appointed contemporary fitted kitchen featuring range style gas cooker, 2 bedrooms and bathroom featuring 3 piece suite with shower over bath. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are private gardens to the front and rear laid mainly to lawn, with useful external store room. EPC=D
The property is situated in a highly sought after established residential area within walking distance to the Esplanade, Harbour and central Broughty Ferry which offers a vibrant range of local amenities.
Unique opportunity suited to a range of buyers from young professionals to those seeking an ideal retirement base, with early viewing essential.
Lounge Diner 16' 1" (widest) x 13' 9" (4.9m (widest) x 4.2m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 8" (3.3m x 3.25m )
Bathroom 5' 5" x 10' 8" (1.65m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 14' 3" x 13' 9" (4.35m x 4.2m )
Bedroom 8' 8" x 11' 6" (2.65m x 3.5m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44376804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528565827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE, Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.