3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Helens Avenue, Pinxton, Nottingham
Guide Price £165,000
- GUIDE PRICE £165,000 - £170,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Driveways
- Corner Plot
- No Upward Chain
We are pleased to offer for sale with No Upward Chain this three bedroom detached bungalow occupying an elevated position on a enviable corner plot with views over surrounding countryside. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the property on offer.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ....................................We are pleased to offer for sale with No Upward Chain this three bedroom detached bungalow occupying an elevated position with views over surrounding countryside. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen diner, lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom as well as conservatory. The property has two driveways to the front and side of the property providing ample off road parking, front and side lawned garden and to the rear there is a low maintenance courtyard style area. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the property on offer.
Having Upvc double glazed door to side elevation, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator dand access to loft space above.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and gas hob, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front and side elevations and gas boiler.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.18m )
With Upvc double glazed bow window to the front elevation, inset gas fireplace with hearth and surround, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" max x 10' 5" ( 3.20m max x 3.18m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" max x 7' ( 3.20m max x 2.13m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the side, fitted wardrobe, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
With Upvc double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory, wall mounted radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.59m )
Of quarter brick and Upvc construction, tiled flooring, lighting, power and Upvc double glazed door to side elevation leading to courtyard.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of freestanding shower cubicle with shower head over, vanity style hand wash basin, low level flush wc, wall mounted towel radiator, fully tiled wall coverings, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and heated flooring.
To the front of the property accessed via double gates there is driveway parking and space for multiple vehicles and leading to carport. To the side of the property there is a further driveway accessed through gates and providing further ample off road parking.
Corner plot gardens with flower beds stocked with a range of plants and shrubs and having hedge surround.
To the rear of the property there is a private low maintenance courtyard style entertaining area having patio seating area low maintenance pebbled area, hardstanding for shed and summer house both of which are included in sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44376996.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.