3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchfield Road East, Northampton
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Highly Sought After Location
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Large Rear Garden
On the market is this three bedroom semi detached home in the popular and highly sought after Abington area. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
`On the market is this three bedroom semi detached home in the popular and highly sought after Abington area. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, diner, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a front garden and large enclosed rear garden with outbuildings.
Double glazed obscured door to front aspect, double glazed obscured windows to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor and radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, real wood floor, gas fire, radiator and folding doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 17' 3" max x 12' 11" max ( 5.26m max x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to rear, wall and base level units with roll top work tops, sink, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher, four ring gas hob and electric cooker, gas fire, radiator and folding doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Double glazed sliding door to rear and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.63m max x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fire place and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, fire place and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect, panel enclosed bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled walls, ceramic floor tiles and heated towel rail
Hard standing driveway, planted areas and gated side access.
Laid to lawn, paved and planted area with shrubs and trees, brick built shed, timber shed, gated side access, patio paved area and timber fencing,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44377002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.