4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Little Addington, Kettering
Sold STC £520,000
- Envious location with stunning countryside views to the rear
- Stunning uninterrupted views across open countryside
- Three reception rooms
- Fabulous 17' fitted kitchen/family room
- Most idyllic village location
*Envious location with stunning open countryside views to rear*Luxuriously appointed family home*Large comfortable lounge*Two further reception rooms*17' x 16' kitchen/family room* Master bedroom with en-suite*Ample parking with double width garage*
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this executive, four bedroom detached family home, occupying a most envious location within this desirable Northamptonshire village. Offering fabulous views across open countryside and beyond, the property forms part of an exclusive development of individually designed executive homes. Briefly the accommodation comprises reception hall, cloaks/WC, large lounge, separate dining room, study, a bespoke kitchen/family room and utility. First floor, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and principal bathroom suite. Ample parking in addition to a double width garage and without doubt, the main feature being the garden, adjoining open countryside to the rear.
Stairs to first floor landing with useful under stairs storage cupboard. Wooden frame window to front, two radiators, coved ceiling, thermostat.
Wooden frame window to front. White two piece suite comprising, vanity wash hand basin with storage under and low-level WC, complementary tiling and tiled floor. Radiator.
6.83m x 3.66m (22'5" max into bay x 12'). Wooden frame box bay window to front, further Wooden frame window to side. Feature open fire with contemporary stone surround, TV & telephone points, coved ceiling, French doors to rear garden, enjoying a delightful aspect across open countryside.
3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10'). Wooden frame window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling.
4.34m x 2.95m (14'3" x 9'8" narrowing to 6'3''). Wooden frame window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling, telephone point.
5.23m x 5.11m (17'2" x 16'9"). A truly stunning room, comprehensively fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with Granite worktop surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, complementary tiling. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, further built in 'Neff' double oven and hob with extractor hood over. Wooden frame window and French doors to leading out onto a generous patio, garden and open countryside beyond. Ceramic tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, radiator.
2.95m x 2.29m (9'8" x 7'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over. Stainless steel sink unit inset, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Wooden frame window and door to rear garden. Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring. 'Worcester' base mounted oil fired boiler.
First Floor Landing
Wooden frame window to front. Airing cupboard, radiator, coved ceiling, access to loft space.
6.10m x 3.66m (20' x 12' narrowing to 7'0''). Wooden frame windows to front and rear, offering panoramic views across open countryside. Built-in double wardrobes, TV point, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising double shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Complementary tiled walls and floor, ceiling spotlights, towel radiator, extractor fan, shaver point.
3.84m x 2.87m (12'7" x 9'5"min excluding door recess). Wooden frame window to rear offering panoramic views across open countryside, radiator, TV point.
3.30m x 3.00m (10'10" x 9'10"to front of wardrobes). Wooden frame window to rear offering panoramic views across open countryside. Built-in wardrobes, radiator. TV point.
3.07m x 3.05m (10'1" x 10'). Wooden frame window to rear offering panoramic views across open countryside, radiator.
(12'0'' x 6'5''). Luxuriously fitted three piece suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Complementary tiled walls and floor, PVCu double glazed window to front, towel radiator, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan.
Occupying an envious elevated position within this exclusive and select development of detached, executive family homes. The property enjoys fabulous, uninterrupted views across open countryside to the rear. Standing at the head of this cul-de-sac, behind a brick retaining wall with wrought iron railings, the thoughtfully landscaped front garden is well stocked with flower and shrub borders. Tarmac hardstanding provides ample off road parking, leading to:-
Double Width Garage
Electronically operated up and over door, power & light connected, eaves storage, personal door to side.
Manicured lawn to rear, complemented by a generous patio, adjoin beautiful open countryside, offering uninterrupted views beyond. Hedgerow to rear, with timber fencing to the side, pedestrian gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44377167.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.