5 bedroom detached house for saleElm Close, Woodbridge, IP12
- * STUNNING NEW BLOOR HOMES DEVELOPMENT - MILL HEATH - IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF MARTLESHAM *
- * 5 BEDROOMS WITH 2 ENSUITE's & FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE BATH & SHOWER *
- * OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA *
- * SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE FACILITY AND DRESSING ROOM *
- * PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN *
- * SINGLE GARAGE & OFF-ROAD PARKING *
- * DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM *
- * NO CHAIN *
- * SHORT DISTANCE TO PICTURESQUE WOODBRIDGE TOWN *
- * GREAT SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA *
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44377899.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bxv-2jra. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.