2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Coppice, Coulby Newham
Offers in Region of
- Two Double Bedroom Mews House
- Nicely Positioned with a Southerly Facing Garden
- Perfectly Suited to a First Time Buyer
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Open Plan L-Shaped Kitchen/Diner
- Driveway Providing Useful Car Parking Space
With two double bedrooms this comfortable, very well cared for mews house has many of the features that make a property an ideal starter home! To start with, the asking price is very attractive, it has UPVC double glazing, a southerly facing garden, central heating with a combi boiler and a driveway. The location means that The Parkway and Rainbow centres are within easy reach. Comprising entrance hall, lounge, small conservatory and open plan kitchen/diner on the ground floor. The first floor has two bedroom, bathroom and a separate WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44377980.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.