3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLongleat Close, Banbury
- A spacious three bedroomed house
- Kitchen/breakfast room Lounge/dining room
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Low maintenance garden
- Communal parking
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE LOCATED ON A HIGHLY REGARDED RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOOD ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN CLOSE TO ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance garden, communal parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£250,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station (rear entrance) 1 mile
Junction 11 motorway (2.5 miles)
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Toward the outskirts of the town turn left where signposted to Cherwell Heights before the flyover. Bear left onto Bankside and then take the first left into Chatsworth Drive and continue past the three right hand turnings and park on the left as the road bends around to the right. Number 26 will be seen on the right hand side where our "For Sale" board has been erected. There is a communal car parking area at the rear of the property. To access this you take the third right hand turning off Chatsworth Drive into Blenheim Road and turn left into Longleat Close. Follow this road to the end and park in the left hand car park and continue on foot to the front of the terrace.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 26 LONGLEAT CLOSE is a spacious three bedroomed end terrace house which is pleasantly located on the Cherwell Heights development fronting a large communal green. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Entrance hallway with a useful large storage cupboard, a recessed understairs storage area and cloakroom/WC.
* To the front of the property there is a kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board and a four ring electric hob with an extractor fan over. There is space for a fridge and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
* To the rear of the property there is a spacious lounge/dining room which has sliding patio doors that open onto a most pleasant conservatory which has double doors that open onto the rear garden.
* On the first floor the landing has a useful storage cupboard and an airing cupboard and doors give access to all first floor accommodation.
* There are three double bedrooms on this floor and a family bathroom which is fitted with a white suite.
* uPVC double glazing, gas central heating.
* Outside the property there is a low maintenance garden which is block paved and extends to approximately 30' in length. There is a large shed to remain and a gate at the side which gives access to the front.
* There is a communal car parking area located behind the terrace.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44378019.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26511720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.