4 bedroom terraced house for saleFalmouth, Cornwall
- Stunning three storey four double bedroom Victorian residence
- Beautifully refurbished with a lovely light contemporary feel yet retaining many original features
- Versatile accommodation over three floors with two ground floor double bedrooms, large utility or second kitchen and generous bath/shower room
- First floor double bedroom, cloakroom, fabulous kitchen and incredible living room enjoying the views
- Newly created master bedroom on second floor along with en-suite shower room, free standing roll top bath and glazed balcony enjoying the very best of the elevated river, harbour, coas...
- 100 foot rear garden with lower courtyard and tiered patio/terraced garden enjoying a sunny south westerly aspect
- Brand new detached garage and parking for two vehicles
Extensively refurbished, deceptive Victorian four double bedroom three storey residence enjoying spectacular, panoramic views across Falmouth's bustling harbour right across Penryn River taking in Flushing panning around to the Roseland Peninsula, Falmouth Docks and around to Pendennis Headland and Falmouth Bay.
Situated above Greenbank. Four double bedrooms - master en-suite with glazed balcony enjoying the very best of the elevated views. 100 foot rear garden and new detached garage.
Frobisher Terrace sits in an elevated position above Greenbank commanding glorious water views across Falmouth's colourful harbour. It is one of the town's most sought after terraces being comparatively quiet yet only within a few hundred yards walk into the town's High Street.
Falmouth itself is a very much up and coming town hosting international sailing events and it is the home of the highly regarded famous art school. It is a heaven for holiday makers who enjoy its fabulous beaches or scenic river trips from its many quays and wharfs.
The town offers a profusion of quality restaurants and shops and it is the venue for Rick Steins latest sea food restaurant. The ever increasing student population ensures dynamic vibrancy as do the various festivals and events that occur throughout the year; Falmouth week, the oyster festival, the Sea Shanty festival to name just a few. It has frequently been voted as one of the most desirable towns to live in the UK.
Property ref: 121_1775_4170689
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44378271.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4170689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.