4 bedroom detached house for saleJohnson Close, Watnall, Nottingham
Sold STC £270,000
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Ensuites & Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor W C
- Ample off Road Parking & Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Essential.
*** Viewing is essential of this deceptively spacious four bedroom detached family home situated in a highly desirable cul de sac location within Watnall. ***
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .........................................This is a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached family home situated in a highly desirable cul de sac location within Watnall. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, guest cloaks with wc, kitchen, utility and to the first floor there are four bedrooms, two ensuites and family bathroom. Outside there is ample off road parking, front and rear gardens and integral garage. Viewing is essential.
Enter via secure double glazed door to the front elevation leading to entrance hall, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, Karndean flooring, doors leading through to lounge and kitchen and door leading to guest cloaks.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising of pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc with partly tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and Karndean flooring.
Lounge 18' 3" x 11' 1" ( 5.56m x 3.38m )
Having feature fireplace incorporating real flame gas fire set in Adams style surround with marble inset and hearth, TV point, two radiators, Karndean flooring, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and glazed double doors leading through to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.95m )
Having radiator, Karndean flooring, sliding double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory, door leading through to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 8' 4" max ( 4.45m x 2.54m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink with drainer and ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the rear and door leading through to utility and Karndean flooring.
Having a range of matching base units with work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan and secure double glazed door to the side elevation and Karndean flooring.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
Of half brick and Upvc double glazed construction with Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, radiator, TV point, Upvc double glazed French Doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space which is boarded and has loft access ladder, airing cupboard and doors leading through to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 16' 2" max x 11' 10" max + wardrobes ( 4.93m max x 3.61m max + wardrobes )
Having a range of built in wardrobes, fitted dressing table and drawers, TV point, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, door leading to ensuite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, fully ceramic tiled wall coverings, radiator, vinyl flooring and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" into door recess x 8' 8" + wardrobes ( 3.99m into door recess x 2.64m + wardrobes )
Having a range of built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front, door leading through to second ensuite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, fully ceramic tiled wall coverings, vinyl flooring, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 3 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Having radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.18m )
Having radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, fully ceramic tiled wall coverings, extractor fan, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and Karndean flooring.
With power and lighting and Up and over door.
To the front of the property there is a double width driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to integral garage, with access to side gate and front entrance door. Otherwise to the front there is a well tended lawned area with feature tree and picket fence.
To the rear of the property there is a secure garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio as well as decked sun patio providing outdoor entertaining area. Lawned garden having well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants shrubs and trees all enclosed by timber panel fencing with side gated access. There is also a shed tucked to the side of the conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44378340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.