3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Sarratt, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3
- Sarratt village location close to Sarratt village green
- Three bedrooms
- Annexe/bedroom four with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom and separate WC
- Lounge/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Mature landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Integral garage
- Off-street parking
Located in Sarratt village and only moments away from Sarratt Common, is this traditional three/four bedroom detached family home with garage, large driveway and mature south-easterly facing garden.
This family home comprises to the ground floor a spacious lounge/dining room opening to a covered veranda extending across the full-width of the property, a well-fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room. The property benefits from a separate annexe/bedroom four with an en suite shower room/WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
There is a large mature landscaped garden to the rear and to the front there is a garage and ample off-street parking for several cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44378358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN160335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proffitt & Holt Partnership, Kings Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.