3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRobbs Chase, Outwell, Wisbech
- Detached bungalow located in a popular village
- Renovated and completed to a high standard over recent years
- Three double bedrooms
- Multiple off road parking, a garage & a rear garden overlooking fields
- No upward chain!
DON'T MISS OUT! Being sold with no upward chain is this impressive detached bungalow located in the popular village of Outwell. The bungalow has been fully renovated and completed to a high standard over recent years, benefiting from a stunning kitchen & bathroom.
DON'T MISS OUT! Being sold with no upward chain is this impressive detached bungalow located in the popular village of Outwell. The bungalow has been fully renovated and completed to a high standard over the recent years. The accommodation includes three double bedrooms, a lovely kitchen with a breakfast table and pantry, a utility room, a spacious lounge and a modern bathroom with shower cubicle, bath, wc and wash basin. There is also an additional wc room. Outside provides multiple off road parking, a garage and a fully enclosed rear garden with a lawn and patio area. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Lounge 16' 1" max x 16' max ( 4.90m max x 4.88m max )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 9' 9" ( 4.19m max x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 9' 9" ( 3.53m max x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 12' 8" max x 9' 11" ( 3.86m max x 3.02m )
Garage 17' 1" x 9' 3" ( 5.21m x 2.82m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market to the village of Outwell. Upon entering the village, at the mini roundabout take the third exit into Isle Road. Continue along and turn right into Robbs Chase where the property will be found on the right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44378379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.