3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeeds Avenue, North Anston, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £115,000
- GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£120,000
- NO CHAIN
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£120,000 Offered to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM semi detached property. Ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors, benefiting from a modern fitted kitchen, DETACHED GARAGE and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
Offered for sale is this three bedroom semi detached house situated in the desirable village of north anston. Accommodation comprising entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside offers a paved driveway, front and rear lawned gardens and detached garage. Within close proximity of local amenities, primary schools and good commuting links with M1, M18 & A57 within a short drive.
Double glazed sliding door.
Front facing double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 4" into recess x 12' 10" ( 3.15m into recess x 3.91m )
Front facing double glazed window and fireplace with gas fire.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 10' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.25m )
Rear facing double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear garden and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 10' 8" ( 2.24m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a resin sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine (which is to remain), integrated fridge freezer and tiling to floor and walls. Rear facing double glazed window.
Stairs & Landing
Side facing double glazed window, access to loft space via loft ladder, with power and housing combi boiler which is less than two years old and has been under a service contract.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 12' 11" maximum ( 3.00m x 3.94m maximum )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" maximum x 9' 11" maximum ( 3.28m maximum x 3.02m maximum )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 9' 11" ( 1.96m x 3.02m )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc, being fully tiled, having a radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn area, paved driveway, with space for 2 or 3 cars, to side leading to detached garage. To the rear of the property is a laid to lawn area, pebbled boarders, paved area, being enclosed by fencing to sides and rear.
Up & over access door and newly fitted roof.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44378385.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.