2 bedroom apartment for saleMacquarie Quay, Eastbourne
- TWO BEDROOM DUAL ASPECT APARTMENT
- STUNNING PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
- ALLOCATED UNDERCROFT PARKING
- EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- SEA FACING BALCONY
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM DUAL ASPECT apartment located in the SOUGHT AFTER North Harbour area of Eastbourne. Boasting MODERNISED accommodation throughout with OFF ROAD PARKING and an enclosed balcony with STUNNING SEA VIEWS. Viewing is highly recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this DUAL ASPECT apartment with PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS. The property benefits from MODERNISED accomodation throughout with an EN-SUITE to the master bedroom and a further FAMILY BATHROOM. Further benefits are a SEA-FACING BALCONY, secure UNDERGROUND PARKING, separate kitchen and DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE/DINER. An internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Having stairs and a lift rising to second floor landing.
Door to front aspect, radiator, entry phone system, storage cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 23' x 12' ( 7.01m x 3.66m )
Dual aspect room with a double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect both with panoramic sea views, double glazed patio doors to leading onto juliet balcony with sea views, further double glazed patio door leading onto balcony, two radiators, ample space for a dining table.
Having a large wood-decked area with ample seating space and boasting sea views.
Kitchen 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Double glazed double fronted french doors leading onto balcony, built in wardrobes, radiator, door to en suite.
Comprising enclosed shower cubicle, W C, vanity unit, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in double wardrobes, radiator,
Having a double airing cupboard housing boiler and a radiator.
Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, vanity unit, low level W C, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, radiator.
This property benefits from allocated undercroft parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44379705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.