3 bedroom cottage for saleStation Road, Emneth, Wisbech
Sold STC £155,000
- Semi-detached cottage in lovely rural location
- Fully renovated and well presented throughout
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- No upward chain!
FULLY RENOVATED - LOVELY RURAL LOCATION! This superb cottage is in excellent condition and includes 3 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a country style kitchen, conservatory, wet room and utility area with additional wc. Being sold with no upward chain and ready to move straight in!
FULLY RENOVATED - LOVELY RURAL LOCATION! This delightful semi-detached cottage has been renovated throughout by the current owners and is in immaculate condition throughout. The property is located in a fantastic rural location on the outskirts of the popular village of Emneth and has field views to the front. The accommodation includes a living room with a working fireplace, an impressive country style kitchen, a separate dining room, conservatory, utility room/wc and a bedroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms and a newly fitted wet room with a monsoon shower, wc and wash basin. The property has double glazed traditional wooden sash windows throughout keeping the character of the cottage. Outside there is a driveway providing multiple off road parking to the front and a lawned garden with a patio area to the rear. This property is being sold with no upward chain and is ready to move into! Call today to arrange a viewing!
Living Room 11' 11" max x 11' ( 3.63m max x 3.35m )
Kitchen 15' x 9' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.02m )
Dining Room 14' x 10' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.25m )
Utility Area / Wc 7' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.29m x 2.08m )
Conservatory 12' 11" x 7' ( 3.94m x 2.13m )
Ground Floor Bedroom 10' 8" x 6' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.06m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 11' max ( 3.71m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Three 10' max x 8' 8" max ( 3.05m max x 2.64m max )
Wet Room 6' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.03m x 1.78m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Follow the road along and at the roundabout turn left signposted Kings Lynn. Continue along the A47 and turn right signposted Emneth into Broadend Road. Continue along through the "S" bends and then turn left into Station Road where the property can be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44379729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.