4 bedroom detached house for saleSpencer Drove, Guyhirn, Wisbech
- Offers in the region of £325,000 -£350,000
- Beautifully presented detached house in popular village location
- Excellent condition, having been recently renovated
- 4 bedrooms, two benefiting from en-suites
- Off road parking, large workshop & a fenced rear garden
SIMPLY STUNNING! Renovated to a high standard throughout is this highly impressive property located down a lovely private road in the popular village of Guyhirn. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suites, a bathroom, kitchen, living room, sitting area, porch, wc & workshop.
SIMPLY STUNNING! Situated along a private road within the popular village of Guyhirn is this beautifully presented detached house that has been renovated throughout and is in excellent condition.
A newly built entrance porch leads into a good sized hallway which has a 22 ft ground floor bedroom to the right hand side. This bedroom has double patio doors and benefits from having an en-suite. There is a stunning kitchen/diner which has fitted units with marble work tops and there is a breakfast bar. The kitchen/diner is open plan to a sitting room. There is blue LED lighting in the kitchen which is a lovely feature and can be found throughout the house. A spacious living room, utility area and wc completes the ground floor. Upstairs there is another bedroom which benefits from having an en-suite which includes a Jacuzzi bath, wc and wash basin. Bedroom three is also a good size having been previously two bedrooms! There is also a fourth bedroom and a family bathroom including a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
Outside there is a gated entrance leading to multiple off road parking with a side gate offering extra parking if needed. To the rear is a fenced garden which is laid to lawn with a patio area, garden shed and outside lighting. There is also a newly erected fully lined workshop with a concrete base, power and lighting. The workshop could be used as a hobby/games room. A viewing is essential to appreciate what this lovely home has to offer.
Living Room 18' 10" x 17' ( 5.74m x 5.18m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 5" x 14' 8" ( 5.31m x 4.47m )
Sitting Area 19' 10" x 8' 11" ( 6.05m x 2.72m )
Ground Floor Bedroom 22' 4" x 11' 3" ( 6.81m x 3.43m )
Ground Floor Wc
Bedroom Two 19' max x 9' 4" max ( 5.79m max x 2.84m max )
Bedroom Three 21' 4" max x 7' 11" max ( 6.50m max x 2.41m max )
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Workshop 24' x 12' ( 7.32m x 3.66m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A47 signposted Peterborough and continue out of town taking note of TESCO on your right hand side. At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted Guyhirn. Continue along for approximately 5 miles and at the next roundabout take the second exit signposted Peterborough. Take the first turning on your right and at the "T" junction turn right again and follow the road round to the left. Continue along, turn left into Spencer Drove where the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44379741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.